-+* Fahrenheit And Ðanson *+-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-+* Fahrenheit And Ðanson *+-

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info]

Go down 
+3
lurveaaron
lilazngrl4evea
buttercupmm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
buttercupmm

buttercupmm

ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info] Empty
PostSubject: ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info]   ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:41 am

Some Info that I've gathered from The X Family sequel

cascada from AF says

i read from a forum in HIM that there will be a continuation of zhong ji yi jia. it will be call "zhong ji yi jie" and together, they will form the "zhong ji san bu qu". i am not sure whether it will be true but if its really true, i will be so excited!!
this is the link:
http://www.him.com.tw/forum/forum_topic.php?g=3&t=366418

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

d3viLstArS from X Famly forum says

Hi guys, okay. I'm really trying to relax && calm myself down.. But as I continue to type this I'm getting more && more excited!! THE X-FAMILY IS HAVING A 3RD SERIES! Yesyes. But I'm not too sure about that. I've did my research, and many people said it's about Xia Tian, while going back to Gold Dimension went back to Copper Dimension, where Zack is. The details are still yet to be confirmed. Anyways, here's my proof:

http://bk.pps.tv/ct202557162_%D6%D5%BC%AB%D2%BB%BC%D2/frame/417528.html

It's in chinese, so hope you guys won't mind. Well anyway, I sure hope Zhong Ji Yi Jie is true! Please post your replies about this issue. I would like to hear about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jac'addicted of RP Forum says

The four male lead in <ZHONG JI YI JIE> will become high-class street's "four heavenly king". The costume in this show will be much more cool than X-family. Can also is much more handsome. Chun say this time he and other 3 members of fahrenheit will be the "four heavenly king" and will not be like the previous two series, always have to hide until the last few episodes then appear. Anyway, looking forward to 2008, last series <ZHONG JI YI JIE>. To know the details, Go to baidu search "ZHONG JI YI JIE".

1st episode spoilers.
Xia Tian went to Gold Dimension to help Da Dong and the rest to recover their powers, but fall into Bronze Dimension accidentally, which is dimension where Zack come about. Because Zack had hatred about Xia Tian and when he knows Xia Tian come to Bronze Dimension, he thought of using this opportunity to revenge, but in the end Xia Tian was saved by "Four HEAVENLY kING"! "fOUR Heavenly KIng" means that street's protector [sth like that]. They fight because of Justice, and evil Zack is the spilt person of Xia Tian, Xia Tian cannot bear to kill his own spilt person, Zack, can only wish that he cann tame Zack jus like how he tame Gui Long, let him become a righteous warrior. But who also know Zack is Bronze Dimension's protector, because very hard to tame, a war starts to begin and the "Four Heavenly King" don't bear to see Xia Tian injured, so they helped Xia Tian to go against Zack. Though Xia Tian had become ZHONG JI TIE KE REN, in the fight with Huo Yan Shi Zhe [which is chun in x-family], he had lost too much of his energy, therefore need to recover. In the battle with Zack, will the "four heavenly king" be able to help Xia Tian to escape fate? Will Xia Tian be able to recover is power until Zhong Ji Tie Ke Ren standard?

PS: "four heavenly king" are chun, calvin, aaron and xiu. so no jiro.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

stawbewii from FRHGloba1 says

NEW NEWS
after reading that link which was provided from the above. and with my bad chinese skills lol read that:
- If this is true then fimling may start next year
- and then it would start airing in September 2008!!!
edit: YES! i found the airing date: 28th September!!!
(not sure if 100% correct, cuz well..hmm...no one knows the future~)

It is possible that there will be a sequel but it wont be filmed ASAP since some FRH members would be busy for their own drama or in the info of the storyline for the sequel there was only Jiro's character that was mentioned. We don't know who else from FRH would be there. For me its too early to be happy since its not confirmed yet, don't want false hopes like in hanakimi2 that will never happen.
Back to top Go down
http://rpdrama.proboards85.com/index.cgi
lilazngrl4evea

PostSubject: Re: ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info]   ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:30 am

I really do hope this news is true because I want to see the Four Heavenly Kings. Also Xia Tian going to save Da Dong.
Back to top Go down
lurveaaron

lurveaaron

PostSubject: Re: ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info]   ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:15 pm

omg! cant wait!
Back to top Go down
simplylovefahrenheit

PostSubject: Re: ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info]   ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:39 am

i really wish that this news is true; i can't wait for it!!
Back to top Go down
jvlyn
Designer
Designer
jvlyn

PostSubject: Re: ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info]   ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:54 pm

bt..tat day i heard from MYFM , yu zhe said he duno gt such things ler..thn de host joke and said if rili gt ZHONG JI YI JIE thn yu zhe and jiro hav to shoppin all day long in de drama..cos 逛街的街...

bt yu zhe said tat sure gt one sequel drama for x family..hopefully is tis one loo...HOPE FOR DA BEST!!!~~
Back to top Go down
http://www.lollipop.motionforum.net
MYEE
Admin
Admin
MYEE

PostSubject: Re: ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info]   ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:35 am

im waiting next year.... yl6 yl6
Back to top Go down
https://fahrenheit-danson.forumotion.com/index.htm
yalunlover
Translator
Translator
yalunlover

PostSubject: Re: ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info]   ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:20 pm

yealor...
next year FULL of fahrenheit dramas!
nono..is this year!!! omg!! can't wait~~!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info]   ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZHONG JI YI JIE [TXF Sequel Info]
Page 1 of 1