-+* Fahrenheit And Ðanson *+-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-+* Fahrenheit And Ðanson *+-

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letting Her Go [Part 4]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MYEE
Admin
Admin
MYEE

Letting Her Go [Part 4] Empty
PostSubject: Letting Her Go [Part 4]   Letting Her Go [Part 4] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:26 pm

-15 years later-

James came back to America as a successful lawyer. He came back to America in search for the girl he had loved 15 years ago. Everyone in Korea had questioned him. And now that he was back, he was able to search as much as he wanted. But, little did he know there was a problem with that.

"Eric?" James had called Eric. They were in touch the whole time James was in Korea.
" Hey! What's up?"
"I came back to America, dude!"
" Oh! Umm! OK!"
"I want to ask about Jeanne. Is she all right?"
" You see, James. There's something about that you should know."
"I'm getting a bad feeling about this!"
" Well, I guess you can say she's happy and well."
"What do you mean?"
" She's with God, man. She's gone."
"Haha. Nice joke. I'm not kidding. Tell me where she is."
"DUDE! I'M TELLING YOU! AFTER YOU TOLD HER YOU WERE LEAVING HER, SHE STARTED GETTING DEPRESSED AND GETTING STRESSED! IT WAS HORRIBLE, MAN! WHY THE F*CK DID YOU LEAVE? SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE! BECAUSE OF YOU, SHE HAD TO SUICIDE! WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU DUMASS JERK! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HER! I DON'T THINK THAT'S WHAT GUYS WHO FALL IN LOVE DO TO THEIR CRUSH! SH*T! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. REMEMBER WHEN YOU CALLED ME A JACKASS? You'd better think again.- Click! The phone fell from James's hand. He dropped to his knees in disbelief. He just couldn't believe it. He felt like everything was against him. He felt so angry with himself. He felt like ripping himself up. He wanted to follow Jeanne up to heaven.

For days and days, James didn't eat a morsel of food. He started getting so much stress.

-20 days later-

James was buried right next to Jeanne's grave. His tombstone read:
R.I.P.James Park
1980-2005

THE ONE MAN WHO LET GO OF A WOMAN AND LOST HER
Back to top Go down
https://fahrenheit-danson.forumotion.com/index.htm

Letting Her Go [Part 4]
Page 1 of 1