-+* Fahrenheit And Đanson *+-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-+* Fahrenheit And Đanson *+-

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long hair chun :-) [04/06/2007]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
buttercupmm

buttercupmm

Long hair chun :-)   [04/06/2007] Empty
PostSubject: Long hair chun :-) [04/06/2007]   Long hair chun :-)   [04/06/2007] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:57 pm

MEDAN TRIP - Overlooking Medan from the plane, I felt that this place is kinda like Brunei with its vast landscape and greenery! The weather is even much similar and so is their language! It really made me feel like going back to Brunei coz I felt so much like home but my family and friends weren’t there... haha! BUT… I was still happy as there were fans from Philippines, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, China and many more! Wow… I guess you guys must have gone through a lot to make it to this trip. I hope this trip would be worthwhile for you guys and should there be any improvements to be made, please feel free to let me know through my blog so we can improve as we’ll be having another mini concert in HK this month :-)

Had a day off yesterday so I went jogging and played basketball and the feeling was awesome! Haven’t got the chance to exercise for a long time already! Besides making use of my day off exercising, I was also eager to incorporate my workout with my new iPod sports kit and at the same time, listening to our new songs for our 2nd album while jogging! I felt totally great as I was able to exercise and get familiar with the songs simultaneously, which really saved me a lot of time... haha! However, time went by so fast that I discovered from my iPod I've worked out for 1 hour but good thing... with a total distance of 8km... haha! After my hard work with all the calories I've burnt, I rewarded myself with a nice dinner :-) So... I hope that all of you will start exercising and get healthy, ok? That way, you can also enjoy the food you love without worrying you'll gain unnecessary weight!

By the way, I did mention about doing charities in my previous blog entry and to my surprise, I found out that there are in fact many of you who are already active in the program! To those who’ve sent me pics of the children you supported, just wanna say thank you and I’m touched!!! I believe we can really change a person’s life and make this world a better place to live in! Keep it up everyone!

GUANG ZHOU – Here I come again!!! So glad to have the chance to meet you guys again and this time, I really hope there will be more interaction between us, however, SAFETY is number 1 and it’s everyone’s job to make sure all of us are safe and I’m sure we will be very upset if any activity shall be cancelled due to safety reasons, ok ? See u guys tomorrow :-)

Lastly, the weather is very unpredictable lately so I suggest you guys to take in more fruits, nutritious food and vitamins to build up your immune system, ok?

Quote to share:

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way."
Back to top Go down
http://rpdrama.proboards85.com/index.cgi

Long hair chun :-) [04/06/2007]
Page 1 of 1