-+* Fahrenheit And Đanson *+-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-+* Fahrenheit And Đanson *+-

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wish you all a happy belated Valentine's [02/15/07]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
buttercupmm

buttercupmm

Wish you all a happy belated Valentine's [02/15/07] Empty
PostSubject: Wish you all a happy belated Valentine's [02/15/07]   Wish you all a happy belated Valentine's [02/15/07] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:04 pm

Wish you all a happy belated Valentine's [02/15/07] Chunblog

Enlgish Version

(Actually, this message is supposed to be posted during Valentine’s Day but unfortunately, Wretch site is under construction)

WOW... It's Valentine's Day today!!!

Do you have a partner to celebrate with? Have you received any Valentine's Day gift?

IF NOT… don’t be sad coz here’s a bouquet of Tulips as my sincere thanks to all of you!!! I’m indeed very happy to be able to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Happy Valentine's Day via my blog! You guys are my ‘everything’ in my life now and I think I should express my love to all of you during this special day... Here’s what Wu Chun wants say to all of you: "Happy Valentine's Day and I LOVE YOU GUYS... Wanna be my Valentine’s Day partner???" ☺

By the way, if you are someone who’s always shy to show your love to your loved ones, today is the day for you to express all your love ok! A caring word, a hug, a kiss, a message, a card, a gift, a simple touch is all you need to show your sincerity to your loved ones! Trust me... there’s nothing wrong and its never too late to show your love as you never know when the opportunity will be taken away from you, right? So, what are you waiting for??? Do it now... Grab your phone and start messaging those who need your 'Love and Care' NOW!!!

One more thing... I just got back to Brunei yesterday and the feeling was GREAT as my sis-in-law gave birth to a cute baby girl on the day I got back!!! What a coincidence, right? Right now, I’m an uncle for 3 nieces and nephew and it seems like I’m getting older and older... haha! Before coming back to Brunei, I went shopping alone and bought NEW YEAR clothing for my 3 little nieces and nephew and wow... some people even thought I was buying for my own kids and it was embarrassing but funny though... haha! I believe when the moment of me buying clothes for my kids comes, it will be a very fortunate experience for me as I really love kids!!!

A Healthy Tip for all of you – I’ve always loved eating Yoghurt and drinking milk since my University life in Australia... Yoghurt has very good nutrients for our digestive systems! Whether you want to lose weight, want a healthy looking skin, want to have a strong teeth or bone structure when you get old, this is what you need in your everyday life! If you haven’t tried it, why not give it a try now??? It’s never too late...

Quote to Share
If you don’t treasure what you have now, you will regret when it’s gone because time will never turn back!
Back to top Go down
http://rpdrama.proboards85.com/index.cgi

Wish you all a happy belated Valentine's [02/15/07]
Page 1 of 1