-+* Fahrenheit And Ðanson *+-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-+* Fahrenheit And Ðanson *+-

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BoA's Profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MYEE
Admin
Admin
MYEE

BoA's Profile Empty
PostSubject: BoA's Profile   BoA's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:45 pm

BoA's Profile 1488398898lhz3

Name: Kwon BoA (Boa Kwon, Kwan BoA, Gwon Bo-a)
Nickname: Kkamshi, Beat of Angel (BoA)
Birth date: November 5, 1986
Birthplace: Guri, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Height: 160cm
Blood type: AB
Religion: Catholic
Family: Parents, 2 elder brothers and a sister
Education: Korean Kent Foreign School, Seoul
Language spoken: Korean, Japanese, English
Profession: Singer

Pet: A cat name Sara
Hobbies: Singing, dancing, listening to music, watching movies
Favorite cartoon character: Winnie the Pooh
Favorite music: R&B and dance
Favorite singer: Nelly, Britney Spears, Brian McKnight, Pink, Janet Jackson, Jay-Z
Her ambition was to become a singer when she was a kid, but she route to star hood came with a bit of faith and coincidence.

When she was 11 years old, her brother went for a talent quest audition organized by Korea entertainment agency, SM Entertainment.

SM was planning to produce an international superstar and wanted to train the prospect from young age, and her brother was asked if he got any younger siblings, and she was invited by SM for audition as well.. and she was chosen to be the future star.

Her parents were persuaded to allow her to pursue her childhood dream of becoming a singer, and she started her training in singing, dancing and foreign languages. She was once sent to Japan to learn Japanese and sing & dance skills, and it was some of the toughest time she ever had.

She released my first Korean album, ID; Peace B in 2000 and immediately noticed by Japans Avex and signed a contract.

In March 2002, she became the first foreigner to top the Japan Oricon chart, with my debut Japanese album Listen to My Heart. The album was co-produced by Avex Japan and SM Korea, she showed my talent singing in English, Japanese and Korean.
Back to top Go down
https://fahrenheit-danson.forumotion.com/index.htm
yalunlover
Translator
Translator
yalunlover

BoA's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoA's Profile   BoA's Profile Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:45 pm

BoA very famous in korea?
Back to top Go down

BoA's Profile
Page 1 of 1